Justice of the Peace

The Town Clerk is also a Justice of the Peace. A marriage may be conducted by a Justice of the Peace upon presentation of a valid and current marriage certificate.

Please call the Town Clerk's Office at 978-356-6600, extension 1016 with questions or to schedule an appointment.