- 16-acre wooded property that offers a short, level trail
- Given to the Town of Ipswich by Arthur Wesley Dow
- Commemorative plaque on a boulder is located at the end of the route
- Marks the site of Dow’s former art studio
- Parking is available across Spring St. at the Boone Park and Highland Cemetery parking lot
During the late 1800s and early 1900s, Arthur Wesley Dow worked out of an art studio he once owned. While Dow was working in his studio, there was a wide-open view to the east across the marshes and out to the ocean. The studio unfortunately burned down and Dow gave the land to the Town of Ipswich.