- The remaining acres consist of agricultural hay fields and wooded wetlands
- Property formerly operated as a polo pony training facility
- Ample on-site parking is available
- Short, level trail runs east from the parking area, connects to the 1-mile loop trail around the adjacent Greenbelt property and a spur trail onto the Mass Wildlife property, both part of a larger 128-acre, multi-partner conservation project of the property
- Birdwatching is a common activity at these open space lands
Important note: No dogs, horses, or motorized recreational vehicles are allowed on the athletic playing fields. The hay fields are leased to a local farmer and are not accessible for recreation.